“10 Ways Companies Kill Their Own Good Ideas” by Patrick Whitney
10) Send innovative ideas into the normal development process.
9) Do not fail early, often and cheaply.
8) Conduct research on existing users while ignoring non-users and extreme users.
7) Research products instead of activities.
6) Focus on How before What.
5) Want a delivery date and proof of success before starting.
4) Do not know that perfection is the enemy of success.
3) More comfortable being precisely wrong than roughly right.
2) Think that transformative and incremental change are the same thing.
1) Want to innovate as long as it does not require change.