Trends in Social Media
By Michael Stelzner
Published February 24, 2012
Tom shares insights into current trends in social media.
You’ll also discover why you need to know how research is carried out and how to interpret social media trends.
Tom gives you the questions you need to ask before following these trends todrive your business forward successfully.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- Where to expect growth in social media in the future
- The challenges of conducting social media research
- Why you need to know what you don’t know
- How non-response bias impacts research data
- How businesses should make sense of social media research
- Why you should not develop answers based on research
- Ask your customers “Hey, is this a problem or not?”
- The roles of social media monitoring: real-time data and “slow data”
- Why you need to also do research on changes over time
- Why you need to look at data and ask what’s missing